AGROINDUSTRIAL ZONE NOVA TOPOLA
Vision: To become a leading industrial and business center that gives full contribution to the sustainable development of the city of Gradiška.
Mission: By creating an extremely favorable business environment, ensure the attraction of domestic and foreign investors, which will generate the future development of the city of Gradiška.
Agroindustrial Zone Nova Topola is an extremely attractive greenfield location for investment, located in the vicinity of key roads, leaning on the regional road Gradiška – Banja Luka, 7 km from the Gradiška-Banja Luka Highway, 10 km away from the city center and border crossing, 24 km away from the airport in Banja Luka.
It covers the area of 135 ha, which has spatial planning documentation and a valid Regulatory Plan, which defines the space and purpose of the area, and this represents the basis for potential investors to perform legal construction of facilities.
Advantages of investing in the Zone for potential investors:
- exceptional geographical position and favorable climate conditions,
- completely regulated construction plots with the entire infrastructure provided (utility, traffic, energy and ICT),
- high quality traffic connection inside and outside the Zone,
- availability of raw material base, and competent and highly educated workforce,
- ensured access to important markets (Serbia, Croatia, European Union, etc.)
- low land prices from BAM 1 to 80/m²
- the possibility of providing certain joint activities for all entrepreneurs in the Zone (warehouse, accounting, administration and other assistant activities)
- locations suitable for the agri-food industry, metal-processing and wood- processing industry, leather and footwear textile industry, services, shopping centers, technical and engineering services, etc.
- provided favorable conditions and created pleasant investment climate.
- Location: The Zone is located 10 km away from the city center, along the Gradiška – Banjaluka regional road. It is 7 km away from the Gradiška – Banjaluka Highway.
- Type of the zone: Greenfield, industrial-business.
- Surface: 135 ha.
- Available parcels: Currently available cca 70 parcels intended for sale to investors. The largest parcel is 41,079 m², and the smallest is 1,693 m².
- Infrastructure: The Zone is equipped with utility infrastructure: water, utility, electricity, telephone/internet. Roads within the Zone are under construction.
- Ownership: 100% City of Gradiška.
- Investment opporunities: Purchase, lease.
- Price of land sale: from BAM 1 to 80/m².
- Lease fee: from BAM 12 to 24/m².
- Compensation for regulation of construction land: free of charge.
- Procedure and conditions for entry into the Zone: Land auction, conclusion of a purchase and sale contract and entry into possession.
- Suitable purposes: Locations are suitable for agri-cultural and food-processing industry, metal-processing,and wood-processing industry, leather and footwear industry, services, trading centers, technical and engineering services, etc.